In this interactive class, learn how to win recompetes, grow business organically, support growth on new contracts, conduct technical demonstrations for customers, and report technical and operational status. Companies can use the new skills their teams learn to help retain and grow business and multiply the capabilities of their business development teams.
This class includes discussions and group exercises and will help prepare technical teams to benefit from other Lohfeld Consulting classes including Strength-Based Winning® for Federal Contractors and Modern Proposal Writing for Federal Contractors.
What you will learn:
- How to evaluate your readiness to grow business
- How to win your recompete
- How to grow business organically
- How to help your company win new business
- How to support technical demonstrations, oral proposals, and
- How to effectively report technical and operational status
Who should attend?
This class is designed for staff who support federal projects on a full-time basis including project and program managers, business analysts, and any type of technical professional. (Eligible for 10 APMP CEUs)
Seminar schedule (three modules over 3 days):
Module 1 – Preparing to grow business (Approximately 4 hours)
- Evaluate your readiness to grow business
- Evaluate your position with the customer
- Make the most of your time
- Collect and manage Information to Win (ITW)
- Strategize and determine how you will win
Module 2 – Winning recompetes using Strength-based techniques
(Approximately 4 hours)
- Formulate a Strength-based solution
- Use customer knowledge to improve your solution
- Build a Strength-based introduction, understanding, and solution
- Learn how technical teams can support complex proposals
Module 3 – Growing organic and new business using Strength-based techniques (Approximately 4 hours)
- Grow business organically
- Support business growth on new contracts
- Support customer presentations, orals, and demos
- Report technical and operational status effectively
- Apply lessons learned
Please complete this form, and then you will be taken to the payment processing page.