Date: March 9-11, 2021 (4 hours/day over 3 days)
Time: 12:00-4:00 pm U.S. Eastern each day
Location: ONLINE, LIVE, INSTRUCTOR-LED
In this on-line, instructor-led class, you’ll learn how successful government contractors consistently win the programs they pursue.
Capture management is the process used by government contractors to pursue and win new business. In this online three-module seminar, you’ll learn the 10-step capture management process developed by Lohfeld Consulting Group that covers the major capture management activities from identifying and qualifying new opportunities through developing a value proposition with discriminating strengths in time for RFP release. Additionally, this seminar shows you how to conduct capture reviews and manage the entire capture process to make informed bid/no-bid decisions.
You will take away the capture management tools and techniques that your company can apply to make better decisions and increase your win probability.
This interactive course includes discussions, group exercises using virtual break-out rooms, and a video-taped interview with a former government procurement officer addressing salient industry questions.
Who should attend?
This class is designed for professionals in business development, capture management, and proposal management, as well as company executives and operational managers—including project managers and technical professionals who support the acquisition of new business. (Eligible for 10 APMP CEUs)
Seminar agenda (three modules over 3 days):
- Understanding the capture continuum
- Identifying and qualifying opportunities
- Assessing risk
- Forming the capture team
- Developing relationships and executing a call plan
- Understanding customer objectives and requirements
- Assessing the competition
- Influencing the solicitation
- Building the team and signing teaming agreements
- Developing your solution and positioning with the customer
- Building a value proposition with discriminating strengths and price-to-win
- Performing capture gate reviews and conducting proposal go/no-go assessments
- Capture management summary and proposal transition
Please complete this form, and then you will be taken to the payment processing page.