OASIS+ Proposal Management Tool
UPDATED – August 17, 2023 | GSA released Amendment 0002 to the OASIS+ solicitations. We’ve updated our FREE OASIS+ Proposal Management Tool and you can download the updated tracker now. Here’s a summary of changes to our tool based on Amendment 0002:
- This tool is based primarily on RFP Sections L and M, and J.P-1, Domain Qualification Matrix and Scorecards.
- No formulas on the scorecard changed. Some of the labels/language were changed. Note, too, that a separate tab on the J.P-1 scorecard defines the Protégé thresholds – these are not worked into this.
- The Compliance matrices for both SB/SE and Unrestricted solicitations have been updated. All changes are in red text.
UPDATED – July 7, 2023 | GSA released Amendment 0001 to the OASIS+ solicitations, and we’ve updated our free OASIS+ Proposal Management Tool to manage your project selection and analyze scores for each candidate project.
Our tool is an expansion of the Government’s Scoresheet with eight (8) worksheets associated with the eight domains to select and analyze your qualifying projects (QPs) and calculate projected scores associated with each scoring element, along with a new tracking tab to manage non-scoring elements associated with L.5.1, L.5.7, and L.5.8.
Here’s a summary of our updates:
- Updated the SB and UNR Compliance matrices to match the final RFP. The SB matrix (now labeled SB and SE) addresses requirements in all socioeconomic solicitations.
- Added future Domain descriptions to the Domains tab from J.P-5 (these can be used NOW for functional area relevance under L.126.96.36.199 QP – Integrated Experience).
- Changed each scoresheet so the five QP project names automatically pull from the QP Relevance element for simplicity.
- Added separator rows above the “additional” projects (FEPs) at the top of each scoresheet to clearly track for FEP compliance and distinguish FEPs from QPs.
- Changed colors to light orange for the two sections at the top of each scoresheet where the QPs and FEPs can be verified against qualifying criteria. The blue, green, red, and yellow colors of the remaining rows map to the J.P-1 Scoresheets.
- Updated calculations to match changes in the final J.P-1 scoresheets. Many elements were “more than x” and are now “equal to or greater than”.
- Added a new tracking tab to manage non-scoring elements associated with L.5.1, L.5.7, and L.5.8. These elements are NOT included on the “scoresheet” tabs, so this tab provides a way to track each as it is readied for submission.
OASIS+ Proposal Management Tool Contents
The tool contains complete compliance matrices for RFP sections L and M for small and unrestricted business categories. The tool contains complete domain descriptions from RFP Section C, so everything is in one place for easy reference.
Each scoresheet tab has three groups of columns. The first is for scoresheet items and associated QPs. The second is for capturing the QP elements, and the third is for identifying and tracking the artifacts that contain your proof points.
As noted above, we’ve added a new tracking tab to manage non-scoring elements associated with L.5.1, L.5.7, and L.5.8. These elements are NOT included on the “scoresheet” tabs, so this tab provides a way to track each as it is readied for submission.
Our tool is free, and we hope you find it useful in preparing for your OASIS+ bid.
Please complete this form and click SUBMIT to download and start using our free OASIS+ Proposal Management Tool.